Welcome to our community! This is a safe space to discuss Wisconsin Travel Best Bets and travel-related topics.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
Wisconsin Travel Best Bets supports the rights of our community members to exercise their freedom of speech, and to be active participants in conversations that take place in appropriate public forums, and using the community member’s personal social media accounts. Wisconsin Travel Best Bets is not responsible for, and has no control over, the contents of any community member’s personal social media accounts. Further, Wisconsin Travel Best Bets is not responsible for content generated by third-party users on these platforms. A Comment is the opinion of the commenter only. Publication of a Comment does not necessarily imply endorsement of, or agreement by, Wisconsin Travel Best Bets. Comments and content should be understood to be entirely public, and users should not write Comments with any information that they consider, or would like to keep, confidential.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, predatory or threatening content.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to hide and/or delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or off topic.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
The following rules apply to the social media platforms:
- Any content removed pursuant to these Guidelines will be photographed via screen shot and retained for a minimum of 60 days.
- An individual’s user profile may be temporarily or permanently restricted from accessing the official Wisconsin Travel Best Bets social media profile if they repeatedly and consistently violate these Guidelines, or as a result of a single significant violation that is disruptive to Wisconsin Travel Best Bet’s activities.
- To contest the restriction of access to a social media platform, the user must submit to the Wisconsin Travel Best Bets Social Media Team at [email protected] a written statement stating grounds for reinstatement. Requests shall be responded to on a reasonably timely basis, and access shall be restored if it is determined that the grounds for reinstatement are sufficient. A statement that the user will abide by these Guidelines in the future shall be sufficient, except when a user has already violated these Guidelines after having already made such a statement.
- Individuals may contact Wisconsin Travel Best Bets at [email protected] at any time (though such communications may only be monitored during regular business hours) to identify Comments or other conduct in violation of these Guidelines.
If you have questions about Wisconsin Travel Best Bets, please visit our website at witravelbestbets.com.
If you’d like to chat with someone personally, please get in touch with us via our website.