It’s a tough time for those of us who love to explore Wisconsin. While we can’t wait to see you again—and we’re sure you can’t wait to start your next Wisconsin road trip—it’s important to stay #SaferAtHome for the time being.
So while we wait for sunnier days, here are a few helpful links and resources you can use to enjoy Wisconsin from home.
Can’t visit your favorite Wisconsin destinations right now? Bring up these webcams on your screen (or cast it to your TV), and it’s almost like you’re right there.
- The Beacons of Minocqua
- Estrold Resort, St. Germain
- Mississippi River Flyway, Lake Onalaska
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Sturgeon Bay
- Madeline Island, Lake Superior
- Gills Rock, Door County
And while it’s not quite a webcam, here’s a little lakeside summer sunset from Vilas County to bring you 5 minutes of relaxation.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- ArtStart Virtual Gallery, Rhinelander
- Museum of Wisconsin Art, West Bend
Even if you can’t travel right now, it’s the perfect time to prepare—here are few ideas on where to go and what to see once we’re back on the road.
- Marvel at the Northwoods’ eye-popping scenery
- Visit Wildwood Zoo in Marshfield to see cougars, bison, twin Kodiak bears and more
- Get out and ride on these amazing bike trails
- Here are a few hiking trails you shouldn’t miss
Stay safe, and we’ll see you all again soon!