It’s no surprise that snowmobiling is one of Wisconsin’s most popular winter activities—after all, the modern snowmobile was invented here, in Vilas County, in 1924 (inventor Carl Eliason dubbed it the “motor toboggan”).
Today, Wisconsin is home to 25,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails from the Northwoods to the Mississippi River Valley that are just waiting for you… and that next big snowfall.
Now, we’re giving you a chance to explore some of the state’s greatest snowmobile trails with our last Destination Vacation Giveaway of 2020! Enter by December 16, and you could win one of two giveaways:
- $250 to spend on a Northwoods snowmobile adventure in Boulder Junction OR
- $250 to explore the Blue Hills and winter wilds of Rusk County!
To tide you over, here’s a closer look at some of Wisconsin’s top snowmobiling destinations:
- Your Boulder Junction snowmobile guide
- Visit these snowmobiling hotspots this winter
- Discover the center of the snowmobiling world in Vilas County
- Your Rusk County winter ride guide